My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Ramblings....

OK - so for the last two days I have been 'trialing' nannies. I return to work in May and need a 'Mary Poppins' for my adorable O. We have tried agencies and word of mouth and still only two that I felt could be a good match. Yesterday went fine till Nanny 1 left, then the waterfall began and didn't quite stop. I mean - how do you KNOW if this is the right person you are entrusting the well being and safety of your Angel?

Today dawned as I tried to pry my tear stained eyes open, and Nanny 2 arrived. To tell the truth I was ready to send her packing after one and a half hours! My little guy has been beside himself today - not his usual cheerful self. I of course feel TERRIBLE that I am subjecting him to this ordeal and the tears start again. I managed to dive into my craft room (armed with my baby monitor so I could still hear what was going on) and make an adorable card for O's friend Kate who turns one tomorrow. I hope to post this soon.

I don't know if any other mom's have felt like I currently feel? Anyway...feeling a bit better just letting it out and am sure to return to my normal state of mind soon. Sorry for the ramblings and am open to any comments or suggestions or just drop in and say hi. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment