My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Getting started

Ok - so this is very new to me! I am not a whizz when it involves computers, so getting my blog to where I would like it will take some time. I am currently on maternity leave and have been spending some free moments surfing the net.
My good friend Helen of Firenze cards has fabulous card making idea's and also some great links. One highlight of my month is the card making class that I attend. Amanda (HRH to those who love her) Harrods Creations is our very talented teacher and sometimes our personal shopper...a lady after my own heart.
I must admit that I have become addicted to Disney's Ruffles and stuff and she was the inspiration to dust off my sewing machine.
I have always been interested in crafts and baking thanks to a very talented mom. I hope to post as often as time and Oliver allow, but please feel free to post comments in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment