My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Thursday 18 March 2010

Card Making - Easel fold floral screen



Today I have a card made from the Scor-pal tutorials, but this was before I received my scor-pal. It is a square card on curious metal ivory card stock.

Card stock must be 14cm (w) X 28cm (L) - score and fold at 14cm. Then score and fold again at 7cm.
Cut a square 14cm X 14cm and decorate - I embellished mine with the cuttle bug 'Floral screen' embossing folder and some scrap book paper. The front has some dotty organza ribbon. I have made my own flower with different sizes scalloped circle nest-abilities and a pink flower at the back. I have then taken stickles glitter and 'rubbed' onto the petals for some sparkle.

On the inside I cut scrapbook paper to cover 3/4 of the card and at the top left some space to stamp Happy Birthday( sorry - no photo of this!). At the halfway mark I glued a pink button and then filled the holes with stickles glitter. The final touch is a tag that I punched out, stamped with 'wonderful' from Stampin up, added organza ribbon and 3D mounted. I think it looks fab when it stands like an easel - hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment