My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Card making - Mad for Tags

As a clothing buyer, I often have LOADS of tags that get cut off the samples we buy. I have seen many versions of cards using tags in magazines so decided that I needed to use some of mine.

Here are a few of the cards I made. The cards were created during a play date with some fab like minded gals. We had to bring a 'kit' with a stamp and some embellishments. It is amazing how easily cards come together when you have pre-selected goodies!




The tags were paired with some cuttle embossed papers, stamps, ribbons, brads and flowers. What do you think??

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Wondered where you had been .
    I also squeeze in card time but I don't have a hectic schedule like you do.
    I like these tags they have a very scrapbooking feel to them.
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete