My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Monday 26 July 2010

Cake decorating - Flood iced Giraffe

Okay - so I decided to play around with my blog yesterday and somehow the background fairy logo is now stuck over my image. I am not very computer literate, so it will have to stay that way till I have time to play some more!!

A good friend and I were pregnant together. We are also God mother's to each other's little boys. I made Robyn this cake for her baby shower.  It was vanilla sponge with vanilla butter cream and caramel piped edges.


I got the artwork from a supplier of mine and I knew that Robyn had loved the clothes this image was on! I was short on time, so I did the image onto wax paper first. Once dried and cake was made and iced, I transfered it and then added some stars to finish it off.

2 comments:

  1. great cake.
    you have been missing for longer than me . time to make some cards hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy LOL - yip been pretty busy and then overseas again for 8 days. Just back on Friday. I don't know where the time goes these days! It was my Godson's first birthday party on Sat and have not had time to make a card - had to make cupcakes which I will down load later. Hopefully later today I can dust the cobwebs off my card room!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete