My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Card making - CC Birthday cards

Hi there. Hope you are all well. Just thought I would show you what I managed to make for some lovely ladies at card class last Saturday. I was unable to stay for the class due to Hubby working and me having to look after the boys. We did however pop in for a quick cuppa and some yummy treats.

Card for Helen - Helen and I met 5 years ago and she introduced me to the lovely ladies at card class. She is super fun, creative and a blast to have around. This H & S image reminded me of her sense of fun!



Mrs H (HRH Amanda's Mom) also celebrated her birthday this month. She loves teddies and is a whizz at knitting, so I just had to use this H & S image...

Christine is relatively new to our class. She is lovely and rather graceful, and I could picture her as a little girl enjoying flowers....Her birthday was in June, but I was ill and due to fly overseas the next day, so missed celebrating her birthday.

I hope you like the cards above and that they bought a little joy to the recipients. Hope you all have an awesome week. I am presenting my first two ranges for Winter 2011 this week, so pretty busy.
Bye for now and take care....





No comments:

Post a Comment