My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Friday 23 February 2018

Where has the time gone?

Hello lovely peeps! It has been beyond forever since I last posted. In the past three years the kids have grown and I've started to burst at the seams of my fabulous craft room!

In my last post, we were getting ready to move. It has been wonderful growing into our new home and doing the few home DIY projects in this beautiful Victorian house.
Life and kids have been my most major projects, but I have had a little time to craft.

I recently set up a Face Book page to showcase some of the things I have done.
Please pop by for a visit:
www.facebook.com/ollieandcohandmade

Cake making and decorating, paper crafting and some sewing bits have kept the creative in me.

My recent splurge has to be the Scan n Cut! I have really enjoyed learning how to use the machine, and crafting some fabulous makes.

I have also started dabbling in Graphic design - baby steps at the moment, but I am really enjoying the new challenge.

I will start posting some of my makes in the next day or so.

Thank you, as ever, for popping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment