My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Cake decorating - Hello Kitty 2nd birthday for V

Our little Princess turned 2 in January. She was very clear in her Diva voice that she wanted a Hello Kitty party......(however, I do suspect that her brother may have helped her decide)!



The various components to make up the cake. The stars are 4 shades of pink. Unfortunately, I could not match the super-doper pink that I wanted, but had to use what I had on hand.
 
I could not remember where I had put the floral tape for the wires until AFTER I had attached the stars! It looked ok in the end - as long as you do not look too closely.....
 
The cake done - shew............
         loving the attention  action shot

 
The birthday girl
 
 
My first tag for January is complete so will post later this week and I have a card order that I made for Christmas.
 
 
Take care.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment