My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Card making - some Christmas cards

Just a quick post to show some of the Christmas cards I have made.
 
Stamping Bella

 
MFT jumbo snow flake and smaller snow flake

More Stamping Bella.......and MFT dies

Stamping Bella with snowflake stamp from Stampin Up

 
Father Christmas with soft fluff on hat, sleeves and hem. Glitter everywhere else.......
 
My camera is officially broken now, so left with taking photo's with my phone. Pics are not the best sorry!
 
Busy changing all the labels on my tins in my craft room. I was going to paint them, but then decided I quite like the silver. Have painted one that was an old Quality Streets tin.
 
Take care and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love those Stamping Bella girls! All such lovely cards.
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete