My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Sunday 30 January 2011

Cake Decorating - Micaela's Christening cake

O's Godfather is a proud Dad to a miracle little girl called Micaela. Today she was welcomed into our Church community. To honour this special occasion, Micaela's mom asked me to make a simple cake in pink and white...something with booties.  Below is the cake, but I did not get a chance to make a card to go with her present. Hope to do that tomorrow - sorry fellow card makers...there has been little for you these past few posts. I do hope to get into my craft room this week now that Ollie is at creche in the mornings.....
Take care all




2 comments:

  1. Oh my word how adorable is this! Those bootees are too twee and those daisies - gosh - each one a work of art! TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. those booties are charming.
    We need to see some cards soon,

    ReplyDelete