My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Thursday 15 April 2010

Card Making - Mom

Gosh - I feel like I have been away for ages. Two weeks to go and then back to work, so I am trying to squeeze as much time as possible with O! Boy - he is just too cute and growing so fast.
Today's card is a quick and easy one using digital scrapbook paper from Pink Petticoat and my cuttle bug to cut the letter MOM. The Happy birthday stamp is from Hero Arts. I love beige and black. The organza ribbon and bone button just finish the card.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! And I love the use of the button - so clever. TFS!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet gal. Your canvas was ab stunning! I am sure S was over the moon with it!

    ReplyDelete