My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Sunday 4 November 2012

Disney Cars Birthday Cake

O turned 3 in October. He LOVES cars and when I asked what he wanted for his birthday party, Cars was his immediate answer.

I decided against making his cake in the shape of a car, but played "Suga-dough" instead (my version of play-dough!).
 
 
 
I was supposed to make Sally and Mater too, but thought lightening was cute by himself! 
 
 
Luckily you can get the printed images, so that finished off the cake nicely.

 
 A happy little guy - couldn't believe he could eat Lightning!



 
A fun day was had by all.
 
Hope you are keeping well. Take care and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments: