My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Thursday 23 August 2012

Card Making - Tucker and toad stool

It's Micaela's 2nd birthday this week and I have just received my Purple onion designs stamps that I had ordered. They arrived very quickly for SA standards - 9 days from posting in the US to my post office. Was very happy  - patience is not my virtue.
 I bought the Sunny Blooms, Toad stool and Tucker. They are Stacey Yacula's designs....


I used a large postal tag and sprayed it with 3 colours of Ranger Dylusions - Lemon Zest, Bubblegum Pink and Fresh Lime. The toad stool and Tucker snail were stamped with brilliance graphite black. I folded the tag a little so it would fit on the A5 card and used bright pink staples to secure. The sentiment is from My Favourite Things - you take the cake.

A card would not be complete without stickles and 3 diamond blings.
Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment