My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Monday 2 May 2011

Out to lunch....a long one

Hi there. I have been gone longer than I anticipated! I went back to work in Feb and I really don't know where the time has gone. Work has me involved in much longer hours than originally expected, so my life of crafting has gone from little to ZERO. The only creations I have been up to are some cake orders. I did however manage to go to card class in March and April and will download some pics soon.
We have finally got our computer back - it decided to crash (along with the fridge) and YAY I can access the internet again (not as good or easy with my mobile!)
Chili pip - YIP I know - I need to post some more cards! Problem is I did not even get to make Thank you cards for my Birthday presents in March. Please bare with me and I hope to have some creations up soon.

I hope that you have all been well. I will catch up with you blogs this week and see what you have all been up to.

Take care and I hope to see your creations or suggestions soon!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your lunch break is over ...have had one myself.
    We all need a bit of time out hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for you to get back from lunch...hope you are well ?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chilli pip
    Hope you are keeoing well. I finally have managed to log back in after all our computer woes! I have really missed my blogging, even though it has not been as frequent as I was hoping. Life with work and my stunning, but very busy two year old, has left no time for crafting and blogging. I finish work at the end of November and our next precious angel is due in Jan. I am praying to find more time to do the me things I love so much.This past year has been hard, as I took a slightly different direction in my buying career - with ZERO creativity and this has just been a snowball effect. I guess I look at the few things I have made and think - URGH, not so fab......I am busy with a home made christmas present for card class (also have missed too many of these this year) and I have vowed to make as many Christmas presents this year as possible. I hope to have a few things to post fairly soon. Take care and thanks so much for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete