My photo
Hi, I'm Debbie and welcome to my blog. I'm a mom to two amazing kids, and wife to a wonderful Husband. I thrive on being creative - thanks to my incredible Mom. She is talented in so many areas; she taught me to sew, enjoy baking and creating from experiences. I enjoy many forms of creativity: Graphic design (my newest venture), sewing, paper crafting and even cake decorating. I am constantly evolving and thus, an avid Pinner! The world and its array of wonderful people, will forever be inspiration. I hope you find something here that will inspire you to find your inner creativity. I love to learn new things and hear about my readers. Please leave a comment if a post has inspired you or just made you smile.

Friday 2 April 2010

Card Making - Katie's Card


Hi everyone. Can you believe it is Easter already? Time is flying. As promised here is the card I made for O's friend Katie's first birthday.

Her nursery is in bug theme, so hence the stamp. It is Tilda Butterfly from Magnolia. I LOVE their stamps! She is coloured in Copic markers and her wings have been glittered. I cut her out and 3D mounted. I used the Nestabilities Label die cut and inked the edges in pale pink. Two co-ordinating scrapbook papers were used for the back ground and strip. Tag was punched and inked in dark pink and then I used these adorable 3D stickers that I got in Taiwan for Katie's name. The bling butterflies echo the theme.

I hope you all have a Blessed Easter and take some time out this weekend to CRAFT!!

2 comments:

  1. lovely card. Hope you have sorted out your Nanny.I was so lucky I had my Mom to help me .
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy - thanks for the message. I have found a wonderful lady and so far so good.

    ReplyDelete